Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Website for ALS Awareness


Based on the post below, I started a new website focused on raising awareness of ALS. It is in the early stages and I'm sure things will change as we learn but the premise is to focus the ALS community on common awareness goals is a coordinated fashion.

There are currently 60 members and I would like to see at least 2000 before the end of the year. My intent is to utilize the ideas and creativity we have in the community in order to accomplish goals. Initially I see the goals as being small but growing as our membership and experience grow. Please stop by and give us a look and if you think you can help please register and contribute.

The name is currently Advocate4ALS although we are in the process of picking a new name centered around awareness. Check us out at http://www.advocate4als.org.

No comments: